Green juice is a tasty and nutritious mix of green vegetables, a liquid base, and fresh fruit, which is great in aiding weight loss and promoting overall inner health. You can also supercharge the smoothie by adding additional foods such as chia seeds or cacao. You can read more about the benefits of kale on our blog – it’ packed full of antioxidants and is really just a great superfood to boost your smoothie.
Our Green juice smoothie takes a slightly different twist to the traditional green juice recipe, and uses our raw, cold-pressed orange juice instead to add sweetness. We hope you enjoy this variant, and don’t forget we have a raw version of the traditional green juice recipe called Living Green which can be found at any one of our stockists.
- 300mL Michael Brothers Orange Juice
- 2 cups kale
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons greek yoghurt
- 3 ice cubes (optional)
- Tightly crush the kale leaves together and blend in a blender with half of the orange juice.
- Add the banana and yogurt and blend until smooth.
- Add in the rest of the orange juice and ice cubes.